Subscribe to the newsletter to stay informed of the news and the process to follow for the Work-Study Program and the RA96 in early childhood.
Early Childhood Educator Assistant
5565 Chemin de la Cote ST Antoine, H4A 1R4 / 06 - Montréal
Description of position
You will assist the educator in daily routine and educational activities for a specific age group
You will have regular hours and help with the daycare functioning as necessary.
Salary (range) :
Between 15$ and 17$ / h
Typical schedule :
Between 25h and 35h per week, organized as follows: - Between 10 and 20 hours on average per week in the workplace according to the needs of the educational childcare service; - 15 hours of study, paid.
We're looking for...
- Knowledge of developmental domains and appropriate support
- Ability to manage the learning environment and provide centres and activities
- Social and willing to collaborate
- We are an experienced and professional team and offer excellent professional support and guidance.
- We are located in a heritage building and easily accessible by bus and metro.
Job status :
Approximate start date :
Deadline for submitting applications :