Subscribe to the newsletter to stay informed of the news and the process to follow for the Work-Study Program and the RA96 in early childhood.
5690-a Boul. Rosemont H1T 2H2, QC, Montréal / 06 - Montréal
Description of position
We are a private daycare for children between 0 months and 5 years old. We are dedicated to providing a stimulating living environment, to fostering the development of children and their autonomy and to conveying family values. We are looking for an educational assistant to join a dynamic work team. The person sought will be responsible for aspects related to education and the application of the educational program, hygiene, health and safety of children while collaborating with team members and parents.
Salary (range) :
Between 18$ and 20$ / h
Typical schedule :
Between 25h and 35h per week, organized as follows: - Between 10 and 20 hours on average per week in the workplace according to the needs of the educational childcare service; - 15 hours of study, paid.
We're looking for...
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dynamic and playful;
- Enjoys working with children and have a warm approach;
- Is reliable, punctual and concerned about providing a stable environment for children;
- Has already taken CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training;
- Has experience in babysitting (paid or unpaid);
- Reconcile your family life and professional life
- Reconcile study and work
- Have great flexibility in your schedules
- Discover new practices
- Minimum one training per year
- Free parking available
- A few steps from several STM bus lines and 10 minutes from the Langelier and Cadillac metros
- Opportunities for team building
Job status :
Approximate start date :
Deadline for submitting applications :