Subscribe to the newsletter to stay informed of the news and the process to follow for the Work-Study Program and the RA96 in early childhood.
Early Childhood educator
12950 boul Gouin ouest, Pierrefonds, H8Z 1W9 / 06 - Montréal
Description of position
- * Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- * Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- * Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- * Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- * Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- * Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- * Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers
Salary (range) :
Between 15$ and 17$ / h
Typical schedule :
Between 25h and 35h per week, organized as follows: - Between 10 and 20 hours on average per week in the workplace according to the needs of the educational childcare service; - 15 hours of study, paid.
We're looking for...
We are looking for an early childhood educator who can effectively address the needs of the children in a daycare environment.
- The early childhood educator is responsible for providing developmentally appropriate program and ensuring the health and safety of the children.
- An early childhood educator you should be able to display strong communication skills and a kind and gentle demeanor when interacting with children.
- Ultimately, an outstanding early childhood educator should display patience and use creative ways to interact and engage with children.
- flexible working hrs,
- 3 paid sick days,
- pleasant and friendly working environment.
Job status :
Approximate start date :
Deadline for submitting applications :