Subscribe to the newsletter to stay informed of the news and the process to follow for the Work-Study Program and the RA96 in early childhood.
2005 rue Saint Jacques. Montreal H3H 1H3 / 06 - Montréal
Description of position
- Provide children with constructive, stimulating and interesting learning experiences.
- Ensure the reception and departure of children.
- Participate in the organization of the environment, the choice and maintenance of the equipment and resources necessary for the learning activities.
- Participate and collaborate in the planning and implementation of program activities.
Salary (range) :
Between 18$ and 20$ / h
Typical schedule :
Between 25h and 35h per week, organized as follows: - Between 10 and 20 hours on average per week in the workplace according to the needs of the educational childcare service; - 15 hours of study, paid.
We're looking for...
Our friendly daycare is looking for someone who can multi-task and help out in both the kitchen to prep, deliver and clean up from meals as well as someone who can help out in the classrooms.
- Experience with children required as well as the ability to be self-driven and work in a fast paced environment.
- We would love to find a caring person who is always happy and very reliable.
- The children in our classrooms are amazing to work with and our teachers are fun co-workers.
- Bilingual (EN/FR)
If you are seeking a job that feels more rewarding than like work, please reach out to us for an interview!
- Daycare service for the child of the educator with a subsidized price
Job status :
Approximate start date :
Deadline for submitting applications :