Subscribe to the newsletter to stay informed of the news and the process to follow for the Work-Study Program and the RA96 in early childhood.
Unqualified substitute educator
2170 rue des Étudiants, à Jonquière, G7X 9E1 / 02 - Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean
Description of position
Responsible for ensuring the health and ensuring the safety and well-being of the children entrusted to him, when he replaces the holder of a nursery of 5 infants or a family group of multi-age children ( From 18 months to 5 years). The educational program must be enforced and laws, regulations and policies must be respected.
Salary (range) :
Between 18$ and 20$ / h
Typical schedule :
Between 25h and 35h per week, organized as follows: - Between 10 and 20 hours on average per week in the workplace according to the needs of the educational childcare service; - 15 hours of study, paid.
We're looking for...
We are looking for:
- An open, caring and respectful person
- Collaborating with families and partners
- Who demonstrates mutual aid and who likes to work in a team
- For whom self-esteem is a primary value
- - Competent team to help you in your training
- - Installation adapted to infants, children and staff ergonomics
- - Schedule between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday to Friday
- - Pedagogical support available
- - Salary scale increasing every year
- - Access to the CPE and daycare center pension plan
- - Possibility of contributing to the Solidarity Fund QFL
- - 9 paid personal days off per year + 13 paid holidays
- - Employee and family assistance program
- - Work-family balance
- - 2 healthy snacks offered every day
- - Full-time or part-time employment, depending on your needs
Job status :
Approximate start date :
Deadline for submitting applications :